Random Night Post (Dreams)

18:07

Doing okay? Keep struggling, besties. So, anyway, I just come to realize that I have this weird tendency. I tend to dream about the people that I miss to be around with and whatever the dream is about, it will always be any daily encounter that could happen if I'm still with them. The point is, I keep dreaming about the past that I can't really afford anymore...and I miss that past.

Dream is really a weird phenomena, huh? It gives off human's self-consciousness even if they don't want to admit it. That's why I chose to learn about dreams. I began to learn how to translate dreams, though sometimes it brings me down to know what I've been unconsciously thinking of, I still accept them as an advantage for the future.

Translating dreams is actually not that hard, you just have know the relation of something with other things. It takes time to learn, but if you are patience enough, you'll soon feel relieved--or scared, maybe--for being able to know what your mind has been thinking of. Well, talking about dreams, I have this one dream, but the other kind.

I have this one dream. Sitting on a sofa, reading a book, covered in my blankie while it's raining outside. Then, the love of my life would come with a hot cup of tea, to sit on my lap and resting on my chest, listening to the story that I start to read out loud for her. She would offer her tea for me, and the steam would get on my glasses, so I would remove both of the cup of tea and my glasses and put them on the nearest table. Then, the rain would subside, and we both would be asleep by then.

I guess it's embarrassing enough to hear, yes? But, I don't really feel shy about telling my dreams to people, after all they are scenarios in life that I've been spending time to make. Yes, I would feel lonely now and then, but I can enjoy some of those moments. Making scenarios in life is kinda weird for a hobby, but it really helps me with writing stories, you know? Well, anyway hope you have a good year waiting, so don't stop dreaming. Carry on, besties.

enifton maion,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »