Life as Stage Play (Rima)

21:34

Tally-ho! Been a long time (again) since I updated the last "Life" section. Tonight we have a girl with so many problems Rima Andari Putri with her own perception of life. Some says we are the protagonists of our own life, are you on the same page? Anyway, check her blog here! She's more honest when she writes, believe me. Anyway, here goes.

"It begins with some little steps.

Nervous, but can it be worse?
Isn't following the script which has already planned is the only thing to do?

Expressions, only follows
Jubilant script, I laughed
Depressing script, I wept
But I forgot that I can just suddenly forget
Until sometimes I improved
Or to say, playing my own character

The Producer doesn't like that
You're not as hoped, he says
Whose hope? Like what exactly?
The hope that will be able to produce valuable green papers?
The hope that will be able to result in standing applause?
Or simply the hope of mine to be able to enjoy this play throughout the duration?

Ah,
The Stage Play."

It's all about the money~ money~ money~ I'm not really the type to shout out "HEY MY LIFE IS MORE DRAMATIC THAN YOURS!", but yeah, I'm kinda too full of dramas. Though I lack on the expressions part... Well, anyway, what's your view of life? Be sure to share with me next time!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »