Earth Wind

07:43

I will forever be the abundant sky wind
Crying all  night for my lonely land
Will you be the everlasting world?
Will you give hopes to the dead trees?

The earth will start sprouting seeds soon
I rained hard to make it happen
We will protect the newly born moon
Every second with you my precious person

The tears you dropped will evolve
Shattered into emerald clear jewels
That will fertilize all the flowers
Keeping my lonely land as one

The rainbow you summoned will get wider
Reaching the edge of horizon
A land without footsteps
Keeping my lonely land united

The earth will start growing seeds soon
I shined bright to make it happen
We will find the forever lost sun
My life is with you my precious person
the first true smile,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »