100th post!

01:01

There's one thing that I really want to write in this post today, and that is today is the day I start working on the promise I've made to you. I don't want to run away anymore with a handful of excuses anymore, and I will start doing what my heart tells me to do, just like you when you decided on becoming a singer. So, thank you for holding on as my inspiration in these seven years, your courage means a lot to me.

And I want to share these words I treasure to anyone reading, DO NOT be afraid to let go of the world you know. If your heart tells you to sing, then sing your heart out. If it tells you to shout, then shout until the whole world can hear your heart beating. Listen to your heart before it's too late, before it's whispers start to fade. Life might gives you what you want, but only you, yes, only your heart can get you what you need. 

The last two years had been fulfilling, I wanted it to stay like this. But, I feel there'll be another change going on, and it's coming soon. I don't really know how to take on this one, I feel rather happy, but I also hold a little regret. Well, whatever happens, I'm still aiming high to catch up to my dreams, and I hope you will too, no matter what the circumstances.

Oh, by the way, my mom and dad are going umrah. My mom sent a text about it last morning, I was hoping for a phone call today, but I guess my parents have much more important thing to take care of. Anyway, please pray for them to come back home safely! And please also pray that one day I can be the one to take them there... hehe. :')

This has been some random stuffs molded into one, and thus, I apologize. I will still be working on my blog, and hopefully more actively from now on.^^ Also, don't forget you can always send requests to me! I'll do it in my free time and of course for experience. :3 Thank you for sticking with me and my weird blog! And please have a nice stay since it's only going on one way, weirder! Last words, you're the only one who get to decide who you really are. Carry on, besties!

a half-written dictionary,
Andri Kurniawan 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »