Crescent Concordance

00:22

Feast your eyes on the pages I opened
As the light dims out of the room
Refer life as a worldly embodiment
Then I can teach you how to bloom

The petals are falling from the sky
Leaving the lonesome hollow nest
Expecting for the hopes to die
And I will end up in your grace

But if you reach out your hand a little
To the stars that plummet out of sight and sound
And the friction between the snare and the fiddle
I’ll show you home somewhere out of bound

Whether it is a streak of water flowing down
Or just tears of anger and madness
I cast a shadow in the past I own
Hiding the almost monochromatic sadness

Let go of the world you know and give into the voice you listen
For every single word was not merely a beauteous illusion
It’s the sound of your heart trying to catch the dreams back
The ones that have flown and turn to black

Open your ears, hear my rhyme of plead
Open your heart and soul, feel my suffer and agony
The path leading to dismiss had been locked
And I lie in wait for your sincerity


the shadow and the bounty hunter, 
Andri Kurniawan & Annisa'ul Maghfirah 

P.S. Hiya, this is the first time I've ever tried writing a collaboration poem, it was hella fun. So, meet my bestie Ni-chan! Thanks for helping me realize one of my aspiration. XD

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »