The (Late) (Not to Mention, Self-bought) Birthday Gift!

19:08


IT HAS ARRIVED!

I had this pre-ordered for quite a while already, but I planned it to arrive on my birthday three days ago. But, what do you know! Because last Friday was Good Friday and it's an international holiday, my gift got suspended to arrive today, yes, today. *put on a mean comment here*

Nevertheless, it's really adorable! For those who don't know what it is, it's a nendoroid, it's like a figurine, but more like the chibi version of it. And this one is my favorite anime character, Onodera Kosaki. X3 I can't say much about the packaging, mine got quite damaged on the way here, I think. Luckily, the things inside are just fine. Now, let's open it!

Soooo many to choose from!
Overall, she has three types of face, 7 sets of arm, 9 sets of hand, 3 sets of foot, an accessory bag, 2 pieces of skirt, and a spare neck joint which I never used considering how hard it is to disassemble them. Like most nendo, this one is made by Good Smile Company, I don't expect so much from them, but since this case was my favorite character, I bought it. :v

Hello there!
The first thing I want to comment is, her bag! IT IS SO DETAILED AND HELLA CUTE. I really like her pose when she's holding her bag like this, it just kinda feel natural.

I'm a bad photographer... *sigh*
Switching from her happy face, there's this Onodera's clumsy face trademark. I like dandere girls with clumsy trait, so why not? :v

FALL INTO ME!
I feel so relieved that they made a perfect leg for the tripping pose, in which I also can make a running pose out of it. I really like this face, gives off the most Onodera-ey feeling. XD Next one, is the worried face. 
YES, I FORGIVE YOU!
One thing I'd like to say about this face is, too sweet. I mean, who wouldn't forgive her after she gave that kinda face? This set actually comes on with the other skirt, but I didn't change it since I liked this one better, her hands are supposed to gives off the feeling of her fixing her skirt.

I'd say this was the best picture I've taken so far.
What I don't reall-- I mean, really don't like from Good Smile's is the hair seams, it's so visible that you can literally see them from the moon with a straw this distance. The seams are also not covered by paint, which made them look like a giant frickin' white line splitting the head into two.

Meh, still love it anyway.
You can get this one around 500 thousands rupiahs, standard price for a nendo, ain't it? It also comes with an manual in which you don't need to read, because it's in japanese also comes with a picture instructions on how to take the parts off. All included in the package.

Out of the box!
Last words, I'm really grateful for finally able to buy things with my own money, I'm so happy that I wanted to go hunt some chihuahuas  cry. And don't forget to watch the second season of Nisekoi this April celebrating my birthday. And that's it from me today, thanks for reading as always. Carry on, besties!

And here's a hug for you--- Just kidding, she's mine! >:D






You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »