Luca - Wishes

00:22

Today I brought you a song by Luca entitled Flame ~ Homura. This song strongly tell us about true wishes, the heart to never stop dreaming no matter how bad things are now. Flame is the spirit to do that, spring is a time that was full of hopes, this song reminds us to keep wishing for something precious to you and someday you just have to believe that it will all become true. (P.S. pause the music first ^-^)

Flame ~ Homura


Lyrics Flame ~ Homura
by Luca Trulyworth

Ano hito ga kureta mono wa
Awai hikari no hitosuji
Dakara watashi wa miageru no
Tooi kumo no hate

What I received from that person
Were pale rays of light
But I still look up
To the end of those faraway clouds

Sora ni tsubuyaita negaigoto
Mimi wo sumaseba kikoete kuru
Kareta daichi no nageki wa
Hosoi ude wo nobashitemo
Uketomerarenaiyo

A wish whispered to the sky
I can hear clearly with my eyes
The wailing of the withering earth
Even if I extended my slender arms
I still wouldn't be able to catch it

Kyou mo ashita mo negaigoto
Ware ni furiyoto sasage uta

A wish, whether today or tomorrow
I still devote it in my song

Azayaka ni yume homura
Maiagare takaraka ni
Haru wo wasureta tami no uta

The vivid flame of my dream
Keep soaring high above
Song of the people who forgot the season of spring

Sasageya sasageya towa ni sora ni
Umareya umareya towa no daichi

Sacrifice, sacrifice, forever to the sky
Give birth, give birth, to the everlasting earth

Ano hito ga itsumo sou iu no
Hito wa utagau mono date
Dakedo watashi wa shinjitemiru no
Wazukana kiseki wo

That person always said
Human cannot be trusted
But I still try to believe
Even if it's merely a miracle

Dare wo shinjite tsumuganya
Subete shinjite sasage uta

Who to believe in, to stop weaving for
I believe in and devote myself for everything

Hareyaka ni hana homura
Sakihokore utsukushiku
Haru wo nakushita tami no uta

The shining flame flower
So beautiful in it's full bloom
Song of the people who lost the season of spring

Kokoro utsushidaseba
Yume mo samasu itamiyo
Kaze wa midareta maikuzure

If I reflected my feeling
The pain that hurts even in dreams
Then the wind would crumble in disorder

Azayaka ni yume homura
Maiagare itsu no hi ka
Haru wo negatta tami no uta

The vivid flame of my dream
Keep soaring until one day
Song of the people who wished for the season of spring

Sasageya sasageya towa ni sora ni
Umareya umareya towa no daichi
Tsumugeya tsumugeya towa ni sora ni
Inoreya inoreya towa ni maeyo


Sacrifice, sacrifice, forever to the sky
Give birth, give birth, to the everlasting earth
Weave, weave, forever to the sky
Pray, pray, dance for eternity
Luca's number 1 fan!
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »