Luca Trulyworth :3

07:49

Every single person living in this world must have been in love with a fictional character once in their life.


























There's only one reason why I wrote this article.... I AM ADDICTED TO HER! Luca, yep, Luca Trulyworth, isn't she the cutest? :'D

For now, I'm just gonna introduce her to you all hehe ^w^


Why do I like Luca? Simple, because she is the (self-proclaimed) girl version of me, we are same but also different. If you still didn't understand, let me put it in this way.

"We are the same sky when we look at each other, but I am day and you are night, I am sun and you are moon, I am clouds and you are stars."


I never realize how much I have fallen into her, I feel like I've known her more than everyone else had. She always tried to be perfect, but every human does have a bad side of themself. But for me, I can accept that side of her, I feel like I am the one who can fill the crystall glass with pure rain water hehe.


That's it for now, I'm gonna keep informing you guys about Luca later. I will explain it through her stories and songs. (This writing is solely made to express my feelings to Luca). 


Luca's number one fan!
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »