Prelude To The Sun

20:24

As red as round as a vivid dream
As sparkly as sweet as it seems
Breaths of nightmare throwing beams
An apple of life that starts to gleam

Wake up, wake up, my sleeping beauty
A kiss of lights to brighten your slumber
Every calling voices in a scrutiny
Open your eyes and hold tighter

Follow your heart and the fluorescent patterns
I'll see your smile in every steps and turns
Into a window that I open when you cry
Before your tears ran out and dry

If you take a look, I'll be there waiting
If you raise your hand, I'll feel warm again
Just fly above and start sky sailing
Under the celestial sphere where I can attain

Wake up, wake up my sleeping beauty
I was pinching your cheek over and over
Floating inside a shining entity
Hold my hand, don't go further

a night for you are a day,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »