New Theme Finally!

22:24

Been experiencing some tough times lately, and I sure have written so many random stuffs. I'm sorry for not being productive if you expected something, but it's your fault for expecting anything from me of course haha. But now, you can say I've been freed from the complicating relationship, but I will not say yes because I didn't really want to feel free hehe. Those songs I set really hits the feels though, sometimes I just drown myself in them and try not to cry haha. Anyway, I'm back to writing! And actually I've written some short stories to post! (It's actually the old stories I never finished..) There will be a new section too! It's called Andri Does Gaming! So, you can expect it now!

Don't get bored of me!
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »