Monsters

10:04

Come out of your shell and stand on your feet
The world is ready with berries to feed
Let's train day and night until we look bad
Go to the gym and fight to our death

Professor gave me an index to fill
It's empty as hell, what a terrible deal 
Venture the world with only my bike
Catch everything, I take what I like

Shining items lying on the ground
Candies are rare, nowhere to be found
Who left their things on side of the road
Irresponsible adults who play at the slots?

We soar the skies, we surf the rivers
I am your friend, not a slave driver
Shaking the trees, fishing on water
Thinking about jobs? I'll do it later

Victory road, more like a dead boat
Lost in the mazes, what is this about?
Are you ready to challenge The League?
It's so far away, I ran to fatigue

a monster wished to be chosen,
Andri Kurniawan

P.S. This was requested by Ni-chan, my imouto bestie. It's actually about Pokemon if you're still wondering. Thank you, Ni, for the request!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »