Random Night Post (Changes)

02:55

A fine night, Besties. It's the sixth one, right? I was afraid I remembered it wrong lel. Anyway, it's been a while, Besties! How goes it for you? I hope you're doing fine, but if not, you're gonna be just fine, don't worry too much! ^^

So, anyway, I've been busy continuing my light novel, I started to upload them on wattpad again lel, you can check em out if you want @Cloudles. Without the full stop, of course. I'm writing too much things at the moment and it confuses myself, I don't even know what I should focus on anymore, I'm just enjoying writing them. xD

I've been thinking, have you realized any changes that has happened to yourself in all these years at all? Because I don't. I mean, I look into the mirror almost everyday and I didn't feel like I grow taller, fatter, or anything. It's just...normal, I'm still me, nothing to freak about. Yet you know that you have grown so much since when you're just a nosy kid, right? But yeah, it just feels natural and all.

So, what does it have to do with anything? The same goes for what's inside you, you changed from the you back when you were still an innocent little soul. You could have been a crybaby, you could have been a fragile heart, or you could have been a bright lamp. But, look at you now, are you really growing to be a better person than you were back then?

I mean, are you really you? Are you the same person with the same way of thinking and the same way of perceiving life as you were at your innocent age? No? Aren't you growing up to be a self-destructing person? Aren't you becoming so good at making fake smiles? Aren't you actually losing control of your very own life, in which no one else can take it away from you?

It's all right. Everything is okay.

It doesn't matter who you are underneath, that is what you can keep for yourself and treasure. It's what you do that defines you. Just like the seeds you sow would grow into trees bearing with fruits and you can actually eat them, it doesn't even matter if you're a farmer or not. You grew a beautiful tree, you shared the fruits to people, and you made the time of your life worthwhile. You mean something to someone out there and no one can tell you otherwise, so have faith in yourself.

Be sure to help everyone close to you, because even if you can't smile on your own, making them smile because of you would definitely make you smile too. :3 Spiral of Happiness!

enifton maion,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »