Random Night Post (Taking a Break)

21:57

We meet again on this fine evening. (Yes, I'm feeling kinda happy now, I guess?)

How have you been, Besties? I've been taking on a lot of responsibilities lately, and it's getting a little out of hand, taking the time I should have been spending for my overseas friends, but it was all worth it, I guess? Anyway, talking about business, I'm that kind of person who doesn't mind running for a really long time. It's just, I know the moment I would feel tired is when I did stop to take a breather. Now, what do I want to talk about?

One of my bestie is currently having a therapy for a fear they are having. It's kinda serious, but I don't really want to talk about it. Although, I'm kinda jealous that they actually have the chance to talk about their problems to a person and that person would actually be listening and would try to help her through her bad times. This bestie of mine, to be honest, is never as busy as me. They would stay at home for a really long time, and that somehow worries me. I want them to get out more, to socialize more, or just have fun somewhere not inside of their room. But, being far from them, I don't feel that I would really be a big help.

Now, there's one thing I'm afraid of. It's like, I've been running all this time, stopping or even taking a break is not on my current list. I wonder when I will stop? I wonder if when I do stop, Will I feel all the tiredness and the pain I have been holding? Or will I just get used to it and would be able to get running again? I don't know dood, I just don't know the answer...

Anyway! So, I have come to this thought; being busy is just an excuse someone used to hide their problems. Basically, running towards a better future would also mean running from all of your current problems (which is not related to that future). So...is that bad? Well the answer is in yourself, do you want people to see how fragile you are and will feel the need to take care of you or do you want to look strong even if you have to give a little piece of your sanity one at a time? Nothing is wrong or right, life is really just a series of choices, no? Carry on, besties.

enifton maion,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »