Bang!

00:40

If I were to count all of your stars
Would you be wishing on mine?

The sight of you might light my night
But your soothing voice is plenty
To summon a distraught white knight
Or any princes around, if not many

Your laughter twinkles more than the stars
And lasts longer than the cycle of the moon
But I know you're as red as the surface of mars
Even if we're in the middle of a nice afternoon

If I were to count all of your stars
Would you be wishing on mine?

Because blasting off through the seven skies
While being treated with this breathtaking view
I would shine brighter than when the sun would rise
By the time I would be holding you

Those stars would be flickering as long as you want
Through the cloudy days and the stormy nights
And I no longer be able to act nonchalant
Because your universe, my dear, bites

If I were to count all of your stars
Would you be wishing on mine?
Dream about when the planets align

the last stair your step didn't expect,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »