Happy Birthday (?)

00:00

It's not the same without you.

Funny thing that we never really celebrate each other's birthday, but I guess that's just how we were. I won't even write things like this if you're still here. But let this pointless letter be the last thing I'm going to write about you. Sorry for always bringing up your name to the littlest things that reminded me of you, but you can rest in peace now, buddy.

Remember when we talked about our biggest dreams? It was kinda stupid and impossible to do, but none of us even laughed, I kept plucking on the strings of my guitar and you kept on smoking while gazing into the night sky. Those times wouldn't come back, but I know I have it treasured deep within me.

Happy birthday, buddy. Sorry for not being able to say it in the past.

It's just not the same without you.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »