Random Night Post (Life)

22:36

Life is inevitable. If there's one thing I have learned throughout my entire time of living, you can't run away from your own life. Life isn't some kind of muscular bully you can avoid by giving them your lunch money, though they both might end up punching you right on your face. Still, if everything has been written down, why worry? Anyway, how do you think does that thing work? I mean, if everything has been written down, does that mean you can't really change anything? Well, personally, I live my life like it's a work in progress. There are certain points I will eventually get into, it's like when you're writing this kinda long story, you have to start with some points, right? Like, you figure out the background story first, then you might want to think of the ending, and then you want to make conflicts between them. It's like that, you'd eventually get to these points, and you can't escape it, but how do you arrive and who you will be arriving as, is actually up to your decisions. Well, that's one way to look at it.

Lately, I've been thinking about the people around me. But first, let me tell you I'm the type of person who wouldn't fix what's not broken. Meaning, I live a simple life. Meaning, I don't want to seek attentions. Meaning, I might be a jerk to some people, but I'm totally fine with it. Meaning, no, I don't care about you as long as you don't care about me. That turned kinda long... Anyway, I'm just tired of people blaming and blaming and blaming and blam--you get my point, yeah, I'm tired of people just keep on giving the blame to each other. I mean, instead of finding the mistakes, why don't we start with finding the goodness? Because for what it's worth, what would you get by bringing someone down? Just because you hate someone's personality doesn't mean you have to hate their life, you wouldn't know what that someone is going through. Isn't it better to give more care to people you actually love, instead of spending the effort to seclude the people you hate?

Sometimes, I regret telling my stories to people because they listen to reply to me, not to actually understand me. I actually hate the "pitying look", if you have been through the same phase, surely you must understand. Also, I read "life-changing" posts all over the internet with thousand likes and reposts, but I know that wouldn't change anything. You can't help someone who's further than the reach of your arms, if you think you can, technology surely have must blinded you. Even when writing this, I am fully aware about the possibility of me looking like a dumbass, but that's my calling. So, what we can conclude is, instead of spending all the effort to something you might not be able to do, you might wanna try to relive the experiences near you. (What the heck does that mean, Ndri?). Anyway, you get what I'm saying. Carry on, besties.


enifton maion,
Andri Kurniawan


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »