Famous Last Words

17:19

Okay, what should I start this with...

First of all, I'm gonna stop using Blogger, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop writing. I'm just moving to Wordpress (because I feel like it). This blog has recorded 5+ years of my experience, a lot of stuff happened, and I feel fulfilled that I had the time to take care of this blog. I feel kinda different now, well not literally now, I mean in the last few months. I don't have any exact reason, but for the sake of professionalism, I guess? Yeah, I'm moving to Wordpress, because I feel like I have changed this blog one too many times already, and I don't wanna change it further. I'll probably keep writing this way, though. There's just some new ideas I wanna implement, that I feel Wordpress would be a more suitable platform for it. So yeah, that's that.

I'm slowly moving towards re-designing my Soundcloud also. Well, I don't know if I'll be still using Soundcloud later, but that was the plan anyway. I'm trying to make some kind of... character, I guess? For the Soundcloud, that is. That character would be my starting point to whatever I wanna do next, probably still covers, making songs is hard work, dood. I'm having a lot of fun doing it lately, tho. I'm still trying to convert from FL Studio (the one I've been using for like, I don't know, the last 2 years?) to Ableton Live, which is actually a good decision now that I think about it. I also played a lot with Vocaloid, so you might see that soon too. But, all the music thingy will be done after the writing thingy. So yeah, that's that.

So yeah...

This blog was really fun to work on, and I just feel like it's the time to let it be. I remember writing the first post as a really awkward teenage mutant ninja turtle boy who was too shy to even let people read his writing. Now, I'm feeling more open, I guess? Like, a lot more open, I don't know how that happened. Five-years-ago me sucks anyway, so I'm glad I'm this way now. So yeah, if you enjoy my writing, expect my Wordpress soon? I'll probably leave the link here later when it's up and running. For now, let's wrap it up with a quote.

"Because closing one page might bring up a whole new chapter."
- Andri Kurniawan a.k.a Cloudle

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »