In A Sky Where I Can Least Be Alone

05:56

Beneath the heavy mushroom cloud the sky is gazing into me
Took me off the ground with a lonely autumn breeze
Try to reach your face, a place I'll never be
Dead fingers I couldn't feel, long had deep in freeze

It was a bloom of lights that carried me home
What ocean left me besides all this wave foams
Can I come back if I missed you someday?
Can I see you again like I did today?

Leaves filtering sunlight
Beauty I can't touch at sight
A story I lost all night

Where should I go if here is where I belong
Can I take you to accompany me along
Farewell beautiful, I'll see you, so long

for your beauty,
Andri Kurniawan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »