Savior

04:08

I got awoken by the fragrance of your smell
On nights where life is not going so well
Let faith be scattered around the fireplace
Because you stole my breaths with effortless grace

What's keeping the knife and my chest to rendezvous?
I believe it was a strand of hair that I plucked from you
And it was your hands, gently holding the ropes
Suffocating not with darkness, but instead with hopes

Your gawky grin wouldst break my fall
From a bottomless hole, once and for all
And your self-absorbed mind would pulls me closer
Taking off the mask of a ridiculous poseur

"Is it okay to be a dreamer?" she wondered
But, to be desperately in need of a hand, I pondered
What would happen if two blackholes decide to collapse
A disaster, a catastrophic one, perhaps

the little gear of a lighter,
Andri Kurniawan


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Try These

The Alchemist
Veronika Decides to Die
The Zahir
The Pilgrimage
Rhapsody
Niskala
Winter in Tokyo
Autumn in Paris
Summer in Seoul
Sunshine Becomes You
Spring in London
Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
Perahu Kertas
Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Filosofi Kopi: Kumpulan Cerita dan Prosa Satu Dekade
The Lightning Thief
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Sea of Monsters
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero


Andri Kurniawan's favorite books »